As of -- there are --Game bắn cá đổi thẻ confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New Mexico. Learn More
Need health coverage?
Protect your family’s health! You may qualify for health coverage. We are here to help.
The New Mexico Medicaid Program, beWellnm (New Mexico’s Health Insurance Exchange), and the New Mexico Medical Insurance Pool are working together to help you find health coverage during this unprecedented and challenging time. If you have had a recent change in employment or income, have lost your current plan or wish to become insured for the first time, we may have a good option for you.
All three programs cover comprehensive benefits like doctor’s visits, hospitalizations, prescriptions, mental health services and more. All testing and treatment related to COVID-19 will be covered at no cost to you.
Download Resource Flyers:
Medicaid Coverage through the NM Human Services Department
You can enroll in Medicaid online at or call 1-855-637-6574.
Adults: If you are unemployed or your current household monthly income is less than 138% of the federal poverty level (shown below), you may be eligible for Medicaid
- 1-person household: $1,467.40
- 2-person household: $1,982.60
- 3-person household: $2,497.80
- 4-person household: $3,013.00
- 5-person household: $3,528.20
Children:Game bắn cá đổi thẻ We urge families to check whether their children are eligible for Medicaid. Children can qualify for Medicaid even if your family makes significantly more than the amounts above. If your child is uninsured, start with applying for Medicaid.
Coverage through the NM Health Insurance Exchange (beWellnm)
New Mexico’s Health Insurance Exchange – , 1-833-862-3935
- If you do not qualify for Medicaid, and you recently lost your job you may qualify for a special enrollment period with beWellnm and may qualify for premium assistance to help pay for your coverage.
- The Governor and her Administration have called on the federal government to open a special enrollment period through beWellnm for all uninsured New Mexicans during this public health emergency and will update this website if such enrollment becomes available.
Coverage through NM Medical Insurance Pool
Game bắn cá đổi thẻ, 1-844-728-7987
- The NM Medical Insurance Pool recently approved expedited enrollment for people who are currently uninsured and test positive for COVID-19.
- The Pool offers health coverage on a sliding scale, based on income, to all New Mexicans who do not have employer coverage and do not qualify for Medicaid or coverage through beWellnm.