As of -- there are --Game bắn cá đổi thẻ confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New Mexico. Learn More
Department of Workforce Solutions
Major Changes as a Result of the Coronavirus
- Wage and Hour- No Walk Ins. Skeleton, rotated crew in office only to answer phone calls, numbers will be moved to cell phone for remote access ASAP.
- Human Rights Bureau- No Walk Ins. Skeleton, rotated crew in office only to answer phone calls, numbers will be moved to cell phone for remote access ASAP.
- Regional Workforce Connections Office. Most will completely close. If our large offices with lots of traffic (Farmington, SF, Mt Road, and Cruces) need to have computers available for people who have no other option, they should be available on a limited, appointment only basis with strict rules for how our staff interact with them. Need to come to agreement with Board Operators. Should have that done this week.
- Economic Research and Analysis, AmeriCorps, and Apprentice Offices will all work from home.
- Limited roated office staff for Admin, Legal, HR, and ASD.
- Unemployment will stay fully functional and call center will stay open. 4 Tax Administrators started work from home Fri. Estimated 25 Customer Services Agents will be rotated home this week, with more to follow as IT services become available. Remaining workers will be spread out in office, with strict procedures on personal hygiene and interaction. As more resources become available to work from home workers will be cycled out.
- IT staff are needed to keep system operational. Many will be needed to format computer equipment for telework, then be rotated to telework themselves. Skeleton staff to keep equipment functional will remain in office.
- Training staff will work in office to train regional Employment Services staff on UI Call center operations to provide support for UI services. After this is over, they will roate to telework.
- Building operations folks will remain, with strict guidance on hygiene and distance.